College level study means Graduation Hons Arts / Science / Commerce. For taking admission in this college you have to buy a form from college’s office and submit the form with all the required documents in the office.
For taking admission in any disciple in the college, there is a selection board, which selects the candidates on the basis of marks. Principal’s organized the teachers committee, for the selection of candidates. The names of selected candidates are published on the college's website and on college's notice board with the information of last date for enrolment. Eligible criteria for entrance in different classes are:
1) INTERMEDIATE: Pass in secondary or equivalent degree exam.
2) GRADUATION: Pass in intermediate exam or equivalent exam.
At the time of admission, the candidates must bring the original and photocopy of all the following documents..........
a) Marks sheet of previous examination and admit card.
b) Original T.C. / C .L.C.
c) Registration form with fees.
d) Application for I. Card with 3 passport size photos.
e) Migration certificate for those students, who has come from other boards, with additional fees.
f) Application form for joining N.S.S.
g) Application form for joining N.C.C.
For candidates belonging to other backward classes, they have to submit the following certificates:-
a) Certificate of pay.
b) Caste certificate issued by District Court.
c) Parents signature is mandatory on the admission form.
d) Assured certificate by the parents is mandatory regarding that, his child and he himself follow the college's rules and regulations.
e) Photocopy of submitted Transfer Certificate will be issued by the office at the payable of Rs. 5/-.
f) Those students who came from other college and wants to take admission in the mid of the session, they have to submit Transfer Certificate as well as attendance and informations regarding examinations of that very college.
Any type of fees is deposited at the counter of Accounts Department. End of the session is on 31may, after that admission is taken for next classes, those who does not deposit the fee at time, their name is remove from enrolment register.
· School/college leaving certificate (original copy with photocopy of its).
· Another universities/ state or other state board passing student have to show the migration certificate (Original copy with its photocopy).
· Original marks sheet with its photocopy (after verification of original mark sheet will return).
· Character/behavior certificate (photocopy).
· Original admit card of previous examination.
· Caste and income certificate if applied (original copy with its photocopy).
· Handicapped (more than 50%) certificate or sports certificate.
· The recent passport size photographs in three copies of applicant.